The Palo Alto Elks Lodge Pool shall be available for parties hosted by members on a reservation basis only,
subject to the conditions outlined below. The applicant granted the reservation agrees to read and abide by the following:
PARTY PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Members only -
- Two (2) picnic tables (maximum) for up to 2.5 hours with up to 30 guests total. (Children and Adults combined)
- Weekdays only. Parties may be scheduled Monday-Friday 11am-5:30pm
- Non-refundable $25.00 per table reservation fee.
- ALL non-members (regardless of desire to swim and age) must pay a $5.00 guest fee.
- All reservations must be made through the Main office. Please download and fill out the Pool Party Rental Agreement document below
- Additional (if desired) Life Guards can be added for $25 / hour.
- All Food and Beverage MUST be paid for by a single payer. No separate checks allowed.
- Food can only be ordered from the Poolside menu. Regular wait time and service is to be expected. No special set-up, menu, or dedicated wait service provided.
No Outside Food Allowed
- Member must be present during the party.