LAP SWIM RESERVATIONS DAILY 6:00 AM - 11:00
Beginning June 15,
Monday - Sunday 6:00 AM
- 11:00 AM Adult Lap Swim - Exclusive Use for Full Athletic Members Only
Monday - Sunday 11:00
AM - 8:00 PM Family Swim & Drop-In Lap Swim - All Members Welcome
Members without a Full
Athletic Membership may purchase $10 day use passes
These Hours will run
through Labor Day
1. Appropriate swimming attire is required. Blue jeans or cut-offs are not allowed
in the pool.
2. Children not fully toilet-trained must
wear swim diapers and a swimsuit. Swim diapers may be purchased at the snack bar. If the pool or Jacuzzi must be closed for any reason, all swimmers shall exit the pool when requested. If the pool or
Jacuzzi is being closed for sanitation reasons, no refunds will be issued. If a child causes a sanitation problem in the pool or Jacuzzi, the responsible Member for the child will be responsible for
the cost of cleanup.
3. All Members and guests must register
at the Pool Registration Desk and pay applicable fees. Registered Members and guests will be given a colored wristband that must be worn to use the pool or Jacuzzi.
4. No children are allowed in the pool
without an on-duty lifeguard.
5. Children under the age of twelve (12)
years must remain in the shallow part of the pool unless given permission by the lifeguard to enter deeper water.
6. Diving is not
7. Running, wrestling, pushing, dunking,
rough housing or other inappropriate behavior is prohibited.
8. Children under the age of five (5)
years are not allowed to use the Jacuzzi. Children between the ages of five (5) years and sixteen (16) years are allowed to use the Jacuzzi only with immediate adult supervision.
9. Pool toys, swim fins, swim masks,
kickboards etc. are permitted in the pool at the discretion of the lifeguard or Pool Manager.
10. No food or beverages are allowed in the pool
and Jacuzzi; or on the pool deck.
11. No glassware is allowed in the pool
12. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
Only food or beverages purchased from the Lodge/Club are allowed and must be consumed only in designated areas.
13. Gum chewing is not permitted in the pool
14. The Pool Manager or lifeguard may refuse
privileges to anyone who violates the pool rules.
15. No one is permitted in the pool or Jacuzzi
if they have a cold, cough, fever, infection, sore or contagious illness of any kind.